Carly's great-grandmother had to come say hey at church
Carly Jane went to big church for the first time on Sunday morning. She had gone to an evening service last week, but this was her first official trip to church with Mommy and Daddy, and I might add that it was an eventful one!!!! While we were in church, a storm blew up unexpectedly. The lights flickered and went out one time, there was hail, and to top it all off, a limb hit my car making the car alarm go off during the service. The limb did minor damage to the door of my car, but it could have been much worse!!! I am glad we were at church with James because if we had been at home in the trailer by ourselves, we, or rather I, would have been freaking out!!! Carly had a bottle and slept the whole time though! Let's hope this behavior continues!!!
Aunt LeAnn also got to hold Carly for the first time today. Here are a few pictures from our day.


No comments:
Post a Comment